Car hire in Canada
Car rental in Vancouver
Grace the Sea to Sky Highway with your four-wheeled presence[L1] , stand out [L2] along the foothills of Grouse Mountain, or soar to ultimate heights across the Lionsgate Bridge, originally built by the Guinness family in 1938. Steal the spotlight at Stanley Park, or put your snow tyres to good use at the Cypress Mountain Ski Area. More of a history buff?, cruise across the cobblestoned streets of Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest city, established in 1867, or park up at the Britannia Heritage Ship Yard for a look into Canada’s commonwealth history.
For the well-travelled entertainment seekers, set your Sat Nav for the Vancouver Aquarium, or follow the road to Playland theme park. If it’s retail therapy you crave, head for an urban jaunt to Metropolis at Metrotown with over 450 stores. In the mood for a spot of authentic Canadian dining after a great drive?, pull up to Frites restaurant to try the iconic Canadian Poutine[L3] , or drop by one of Vancouver’s many cafés to try the local favourite maple bacon ice cream sandwich. Enjoy limitless experiences with an Avis car.
[L1]Not sure of this reference
[L3]Poutine is like gravy on chips not fine dining.
Popular Canadian Avis Airport locations
- Calgary International Airport
- Edmonton Internation Airport
- Halifax International Airport
- Montreal International Airport
- Ottawa International Airport
- St. Johns International Airport
- Toronto International Airport
- Vancouver International Airport
- Victoria International Airport
- Winnepeg International Airport